- For all newsletters and other handouts, please click here
- Check out our new language option on the school website!
- If you would like a paper copy of any of the information on our website, we can provide this free of charge.
- Please check out our new ‘History’ of Mill Lane section by clicking here
- Welcome to Mill Lane Primary School! Please check our Facebook page for all the latest news and updates.
Welcome to Mill Lane Primary School
‘Pupils told inspectors ‘you can be who you want to be’ at Mill Lane Primary and expressed the view ‘we are all different and all equal’.
The staff, pupils and governors of Mill Lane Primary School wish to extend their warmest of welcomes to you. Whatever your reason for visiting our website, whether you are a pupil, a former pupil, current or prospective parent, or potential member of staff, we sincerely hope that you find the site informative.
We would very much appreciate any feedback on our website or suggestions for new features which parents and pupils would like to see.
Our website can only offer a summary of the many activities and opportunities on offer at Mill Lane Primary School. If you require any further information, please contact the school – or better still, visit us.
If you would like a paper copy of any of the information on our school website, free of charge, then please call in or contact the school office on the number below.
A huge thank you to our wonderful kitchen staff for providing us with a very tasty Xmas lunch!
Angela from Cleveland Fire Brigade visited us in school this week. The children learned about fire safety and anti-social behavior,
Some children from KS2 and their parents visited the Riverside Stadium on Saturday 5th of October to watch England Ladies take on Brazil. A great afternoon was had by all!
Year 3 enjoyed a great day at Cleveland Ironstone Mining Museum. We created some cave art, looked at some animals' teeth and bones from the Stone Age, acted out a story and even hunted a mouflon!