- For all newsletters and other handouts, please click here
- Check out our new language option on the school website!
- We look forward to seeing all children back to school on Wednesday 4th September
- If you would like a paper copy of any of the information on our website, we can provide this free of charge.
- Please check out our new ‘History’ of Mill Lane section by clicking here
Welcome to Mill Lane Primary School
The staff, pupils and governors of Mill Lane Primary School wish to extend their warmest of welcomes to you. Whatever your reason for visiting our website, whether you are a pupil, a former pupil, current or prospective parent, or potential member of staff, we sincerely hope that you find the site informative.
We would very much appreciate any feedback on our website or suggestions for new features which parents and pupils would like to see.
Our website can only offer a summary of the many activities and opportunities on offer at Mill Lane Primary School. If you require any further information, please contact the school – or better still, visit us.
These children have won a competition with Stockton Borough Council to design a logo for the new town centre cleaning machine! We are incredibly proud of them and their winning design. Well done.
Class 7 and 8 are enjoying their Gardening Club on an afternoon (when the weather permits it!) and are looking for donations for spare wellies, so that they can do even more planting!
Year 2 have enjoyed their Pirate Day! 23.05.19 In maths, we measured how far we jumped off the plank; how long our swords were; and we measured the rope we made on our trip. In the afternoon, we had a pirate party!
22.05.19 - Trip to HMS Trincomalee Year 2 enjoyed their day exploring HMS Trincomalee in Hartlepool. We found out how people lived on board a ship over 200 years ago. We even got to be pirates!