Did you know that your child may be entitled to free 2 year old childcare for 15 hours a week during school term time.
Mill Lane Minis will be offering this provision from September 2023 to eligible 2 year olds. If your child is not eligible but you would like your child to have a space, this can be offered at a cost of £82.20 per week.
Interested parties will have the option of a morning or afternoon session (subject to availability)
To ensure that you are eligible for this, please follow this link to check with Stockton Borough Council.
If you are eligible, then you will receive an email which you will need to bring into school to show the office.
Your 2-year old can get free childcare if you live in England and get any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit (or both), and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you’re a non-UK citizen who cannot claim benefits – if your immigration status says you have ‘no recourse to public funds’, you may still get free childcare for your two year old. You must live in England and your household income must be no more than £26,500 for families with one child or no more than £30,600 for families with two or more children.
You cannot have more than £16,000 in savings or investments.
Once you have confirmation of your eligibility then please complete the admission form by clicking the link below.