Our school uniform is a source of pride for our children, parents and staff. We expect all pupils to wear uniform every day. Wearing school uniform encourages a strong sense of belonging and pride in Mill Lane Primary. It is simple and can be bought in many shops in and around Stockton. The school provides a sweatshirt, PE Kit and book bag for every child in school. Additional school sweatshirts and book bags may be ordered from the school office.
- Grey/black trousers or skirt or pinafore or salwaarkameez
- Grey/black shorts/blue gingham dresses in warmer weather
- White shirt or polo shirt or blouse
- Black school shoes or sandals
- A school sweatshirt or cardigan