- A message from 2219! We have received a message from the future this week! Click to find out more…
- Check out our new language option on the school website!
- Click here to visit our gallery page
- If you would like a paper copy of any of the information on our website, we can provide this free of charge.
- Please check out our new ‘History’ of Mill Lane section by clicking here
Welcome to Mill Lane Primary School
The staff, pupils and governors of Mill Lane Primary School wish to extend their warmest of welcomes to you. Whatever your reason for visiting our website, whether you are a pupil, a former pupil, current or prospective parent, or potential member of staff, we sincerely hope that you find the site informative.
We would very much appreciate any feedback on our website or suggestions for new features which parents and pupils would like to see.
Our website can only offer a summary of the many activities and opportunities on offer at Mill Lane Primary School. If you require any further information, please contact the school – or better still, visit us.
Reception went on a trip to Tweddle Farm on Thursday 7th March. We had a fab time! We fed the baby animals, we had a ride on a tractor to see the animals in the fields and had a fun time on the barrel ride! It was very muddy!
We have received a message from the future this week, from Mrs Skillcorn’s great, great, great, great, granddaughter. Apollo Skillcorn messaged us to warn us about the dangers of global warming and how we need to act now to prevent this from becoming reality. Click...
In preparation for World Book Day on 7th March, Year 6 children have visited Drake's Bookshop, Stockton-on-Tees. Many thanks for the hospitality of Richard and Melanie - the children really enjoyed listening to the stories and participating with them. Birthday wishes...